||Home > Main Menu > NE Victoria
NORTH EASTERN VICTORIA
- Rosewhite Orchards (Gilberts Lane., off C534, Rosewhite).
Apples, peaches, pears, plums, nectarines in season. (03) 5753
- Barwidgee Lavender (03) 5753 5335. 714 Happy Valley Rd,
Rosewhite. Pure essential oils. Open Thur-Sun 10am-5pm. Closed
July - August.
- Aviation History
- Aerial Agriculture in Australia by
- Airman I have Met: Their Stories by
Derrick Rolland of 16 Australian airman
- Very interesting.
- Including Harold M. Rowell (captain of Jessica the restored RAAF
Boston), Leigh Laddie Hindley, Kenneth V. Robertson, Peter
Clemence, Hugh Coventry, and Joe Drage) telling wartime, postwar
and civil aviation life stories.
- Snippets about the introduction of the Sikorsky S71 and trials
of the Cotton Aerodynamic Anti-G Suit Mark I for RAAF WWII fighter
pilots in Darwin. Did you know the S71 broke down in Myrtleford,
and was road transported back to Point Cook?
NE Victoria Newspapers
(Back to Main Menu)
Home > Main Menu
> NE Victoria Bright
Helicopters Pty Ltd